Aboard Engineering, Engineer Automatics, electronics and industrial software
Expert in real time control and instrumentation of embedded systems
Skills : automatics, electronics, real time software, tuning and testing.
Development and supply of embedded systems for controlling and instrumenting electric machines, internal combustion engines and hybrid powertrain, as well as other embedded applications utilized in aeronautic, automotive, defense, energy et industrial sectors.
Activities : industrial programs and R&D projects
- ASPIN : programmable power driver dedicated to inductive load control (fast electro valves, injectors…).
- ORIANNE : open ECU embedding an Aboard developed engine management software (gasoline and diesel). Allows to easily test new components, functions, fuels and lubricants on engine and vehicle.
- ORPHEO : acquisition tool of OBD signals when testing vehicles on chassis dyno and communication with the bench supervisor.
- Chassis dyno : to conduct power measurements and powertrain calibration
- Hardware In The Loop test bench, for software testing and validation
French Tax Research Credit, since 2007
Company created in 2003.